All data obtained from visitors to the site is considered private and protected under Act 101/2000 Coll., Privacy Act, as amended by later amendments and regulations (before 24 May 2018). As of 25 May 2018, the processing of personal data is governed by European Parliament and Council Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This personal data is used only for the needs of the site Operator and will not be disclosed to any third party.
We ask registered visitors only for that information required for their registration or for obtaining contact information for the requested form of communication (i.e. contact form). This personal data is protected against misuse.
The visitor is required to enter and maintain data about themselves that is true, current and correct. The registered visitor has the following rights:
- Access their personal data – obtaining their personal data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format (the first copy is free, additional copies for a reasonable fee)
- Transferability of their data – transferring their personal data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format to another personal data controller
- Correction – correcting or supplementing their personal data
- Deletion – Deleting their registration means the complete erasure of all the data about the user, but also the loss of all benefits and stored data associated with their registration
- File a complaint – with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz
Alternatively, you may contact the personal data controller: International Association of Oil Transporters (Mezinárodní Asociace přepravců ropy), z.s., Na Příkopě 859/22, 110 00 Prague 1, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.iaot.eu, ID: 02486024; the non-governmental and non-profit organization International Association of Oil Transporters is entered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section L, File 26594.
Certain data obtained from visits is automatically collected for statistical purposes. This includes e.g. IP address, operating system, browser version and the screen resolution of the computer making the visit. This data is then used to maintain general quantitative statistics.