The conference will bring together international experts, scientists and academics to discuss the trends and prospects for pipeline transportation and its role in securing sustainable oil supplies. Participants will also focus on technical solutions and innovation for the oil pipeline industry.
The programme provides a unique opportunity to visit Mero’s Central Crude Oil Tank Farm at Nelahozeves, one of the biggest such facilities in central Europe and Unipetrol’s Kralupy refinery.
Key topics of discussion:
- Logistics of crude supplies to Europe: pipeline projects
- Quality control in pipeline transportation of variable quality crude
- Energy efficiency in oil pipeline transportation
- Applying innovative solutions in construction of oil pipelines, including in challenging climates
- Operating pipeline infrastructure: current challenges and future technologies
- Technlogies for detecting leaks and defects in oil pipeline systems